Employment / Intern Opportunities
Registration ManagerHMF is looking for a very organized, part time employee to manage race weekend registration at several annual events. If you love fast paced events on early mornings, have leadership experience and you have great Excel skills – this might be for you.
- Ability to work independently (often remotely), yet lead team of volunteers.
- Ability to learn registration software and train others, as necessary.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Willingness to work early morning hours at events for set-up.
- Able to lift 30 lbs. and set-up/pack-up at events.
- Self-provided transportation to and from events.
- Excellent customer service skills. Strong understanding of HMF policies, yet willingness to be flexible and ability to be calm.
- Able to step-in at events wherever needed.
Interested? Please forward resume to email@example.com.
Sports Operations Intern
The deadline for 2016 internships has passed. We will begin accepting applications for 2017 internships in January, 2017. If you are interested in viewing a 2016 Internship Opportunity posting for general details on internship requirements and responsibilities, please click here.
If you are interested in volunteering, volunteers are needed at every event.