Sunday - December 7, 2014
Blue Back Square, West Hartford, CT
Start Time: 10:00 AM
Please help benefit our neighbors in need by bringing a donation of new mittens, scarves or hats. This year, we are asking you to “stuff the mittens” with a small cash donation (checks also welcome and made payable to The Town That Cares Fund, a program of the Town of West Hartford’s Department of Human and Leisure Services.)
Event Start TimesFor safety reasons, please plan to arrive prior to first event!
Kids 10:00 AM, 5K 10:30 AM
Post Race Festivities
Hot Chocolate, Holiday Cookies and Race Awards located in Blue Back Square
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of your race bib). Please wear your race bib on the front of your shirt.CATEGORIES:
- Top three overall male and female finishers
- Male Age Group
- Female Age Group
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
AGE GROUP DIVISIONS:
- 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- 9 & under
- Top 3 overall male/female
- Top 3 in each male/female age division
- Finisher medals to all children in the Kids K
No "double dipping"
Click here for directions to Blue Back Square.
- Saturday, December 6th – Free 30 minute parking at West Hartford Town Hall Lot.
- Race Day – Free parking (until 2 PM) at West Hartford Town Hall Lot & side streets where permitted. Paid parking available at Memorial & Isham Garages.
Click here for more details on street parking and garage parking in Blue Back Square.