Sunday - December 7, 2014
Blue Back Square, West Hartford, CT
Start Time: Kids 10:00 AM, 5K 10:30 AM
|Note: Road Closures occur prior to first event.|
Please help benefit our neighbors in need by bringing a donation of new mittens, scarves or hats. This year, we are asking you to “stuff the mittens” with a small cash donation (checks also welcome and made payable to The Town That Cares Fund, a program of the Town of West Hartford’s Department of Human and Leisure Services.)
Post Race Festivities
Hot Chocolate, Holiday Cookies and Race Awards located in Blue Back Square
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of your race bib). Please wear your race bib on the front of your shirt.CATEGORIES:
- Top three overall male and female finishers
- Male Age Group
- Female Age Group
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
AGE GROUP DIVISIONS:
- 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- 9 & under
- Top 3 overall male/female
- Top 3 in each male/female age division
- Finisher medals to all children in the Kids K
No "double dipping"
Please click here to view important information for disabled athletes at all HMF events.In addition, the following applies to disabled athletes participating in the Blue Back Mitten Run presented by UnitedHealthcare:
- Early wheel chair race start (1 minute before abled body)
Click here for directions to Blue Back Square.
- Saturday, December 6th – Free 30 minute parking at West Hartford Town Hall Lot.
- Race Day – Free parking (until 2 PM) at West Hartford Town Hall Lot & side streets where permitted. Paid parking available at Memorial & Isham Garages.
Click here for more details on street parking and garage parking in Blue Back Square.