Sunday - March 10, 2013
Start Time: 12:30 PM
Event Start TimesFor safety reasons, please plan to arrive prior to first event!
Wee Mile 12:30 PM, 5K 1:00 PM
Post Race Party
Registered participants can enjoy complimentary corned beef sandwiches from The Courthouse Bar & Grille and an ice cold Harpoon beer after the race.
Post Race Award Presentation
The Courthouse Bar & Grille, 121 Main Street, Putnam, CT
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of your race bib). Please wear your race bib on the front of your shirt.CATEGORIES:
- Top three overall male and female finishers
- Male Age Group
- Female Age Group
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
AGE GROUP DIVISIONS:
- 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- 9 & under
- Top 3 overall male/female
- Top 3 in each male/female age division
- Finisher medals to all children in the Wee Mile
No "double dipping"
There is plenty of parking located throughout downtown Putnam and along the Putnam River Trail.