Sunday - November 9, 2014
Riverside Park, Hartford
Start Time: 9:30 AM
Event Start TimesFor safety reasons, please plan to arrive prior to first event!
Kids 9:30 AM, 5K 10:00 AM
Post Race Festivities
10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of your race bib). Please wear your race bib on the front of your shirt.
- Male Age Group
- Female Age Group
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Military - the Freedom Run offers special divisions for each branch of military in the 5K.
Branches are: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard.
AGE GROUP DIVISIONS:
- 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- 9 & under
- Top 3 overall male/female
- Top 3 in each male/female age division
- First place finisher (male and female) in each Military Division.
We do allow “double dipping” in awards between Open 5K and Military Divisions.
Parking located in Riverside Park.