One Mile Friday Presented By Stanley Black & Decker
WE’VE MOVED THIS YEAR’S
STARTING LINE UP.
TO FRIDAY NIGHT.
ONE MILE FRIDAY. SEPTEMBER 25.
6PM IN HARTFORD
Whether you’re running on Saturday or just want to see what all the buzz is about, join us for One Mile Friday. It’s the perfect shakeout opportunity for runners...and an exciting way to get in on the action for more “casual” competitors. All participants receive a free fluorescent hoorag* and a cold brew from the Harpoon Beer Garden which will be open from 6-8pm. So, work up a thirst and get a fun head start on marathon weekend!
$15 entry/$20 on race day
(Note: Registration closes at 5:30 PM on Friday, September 25th)
*What's a hoorag? Click here
Awards to the Fastest and the Not-So-Fast
- Top three overall male and female finishers
- Top 3 overall Masters male and female finishers
- First Male finisher in each age group
- First Female finisher in each age group
AGE GROUP DIVISIONS:
- 5-year age groups from 10-90+
- 9 & under
No "double dipping"
Not-So-Fast AwardsAwards compliments of Skechers Performance
- Best Costume
- Most interesting hairstyle
- Longest beard
- Strangest footwear (forget your sneaks?!)
- Best motivational sign (with motivator holding it!)
- Fastest runner to run it backwards
- Fastest runner to run it sideways
- Runner with the most tattoos (don’t have any… fake it!)
- Coolest finish trick (show us your moves.)