Volunteer Registration & Information
2015 NU Hartford Marathon Volunteer Registration coming soon!
Power the NU Hartford Marathon by volunteering!
In 2014, over 2,300 volunteers contributed to the overall success of the NU Hartford Marathon. A special thanks goes out to the groups, teams, schools, clubs, organizations, and individuals that supported this large event. Each and every volunteer helps HMF achieve our mission of promoting health and fitness within the community.
Individual Volunteer Opportunities:
There are many individual volunteer opportunities available at the 2015 NU Hartford Marathon from Tuesday, October 6th through Saturday, October 10th.
Group Volunteer Opportunities:Give back to the community by volunteering as a group, team, organization, or club at the 2015 NU Hartford Marathon. Some of the most popular group activities are listed below:
- Water Station (along the course)
- Course Monitor Section (along the course)
- Race Start (Bushnell Park)
- Athlete Food Tent (Bushnell Park)
- Athlete Registration (Health & Fitness Expo – XL Center)
To register your group of volunteers please contact Jess Hallet at Jess@hartfordmarathon.com.
- Receive a volunteer jacket/shirt
- Enjoy the “Volunteer Relaxation Tent” (AKA Volunteer Check In Tent). Tent includes:
- Morning refreshments & lunch
- Volunteer jackets
- Tables with chairs
- Private portalets
- Entered into the HMF Volunteer Incentive Program
- Earn community service hours
- Overall satisfaction of giving back to the community – making a difference in another’s life
- Minimum age is 12. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Must fill out a waiver to volunteer. If volunteer registers online the waiver is built into the system, therefore, the volunteer will not need to fill out/print the waiver.
Contact Jess Hallet at Jess@hartfordmarathon.com or 860-652-8866 X 5.