Sunday - June 14, 2015
Gay City State Park, Hebron CT
Start Time: 7:30 AM
Looks like a beautiful morning for HMF’s Summer Solstice Trail Run. If you are planning on running, here are a few details to know:
- Get ready for some mud on the trails – no extra charge! All this rain is going to leave the trails wet in spots. Please watch your footing and use caution.
- Please carpool – parking is limited at Gay City State Park.
- Race Start is 7:30 a.m. Plan to arrive by 7 a.m.
- For words of wisdom about trail running, click here.
Early Happy Father’s Day wishes to all dads!
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of your race bib). Please wear your race bib on the front of your shirt.CATEGORIES:
- Top three overall male and female finishers
- Male Age Group
- Female Age Group
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
AGE GROUP DIVISIONS:
- 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Top 3 overall male/female
- Top 3 in each male/female age division
No "double dipping"
PLEASE CARPOOL IF POSSIBLE.