The Hartford Marathon Foundation training programs are open to all ages and fitness levels from beginners to experienced racers. Running groups meet in both Farmington and Glastonbury.
For triathletes, we've partnered with Team in Training New England (TTNE) who has a wide offering of triathlon training programs.
All paid running programs include:
- Daily training schedule
- Average coach to runner ratio of 1:7
- Official Hartford Marathon Foundation training hat
- Weekly workouts with leaders on measured routes
- Discounts to local businesses via an e-coupon
- TBD clinics and events with experts in the field (such as avoiding injury, gait analysis, strength training, nutrition, stretching, lower body alignment analyses)
- Weekly informative emails
- Access to HMF's training Facebook page; a great place to meet up with other runners, stay in touch with the running community and read current running articles
- Camaraderie and companionship while you reach your goals!
Questions on training? Contact email@example.com