The Hartford Marathon Foundation training programs are open to all fitness levels from beginners to experienced racers. Running groups meet in Glastonbury, CT.
All paid running programs include:
- Daily training schedule
- Average coach to runner ratio of 1:7
- Official Hartford Marathon Foundation training t-shirt
- Weekly workouts with leaders on measured routes
- Discounts to local businesses
- TBD clinics and events with experts in the field (such as avoiding injury, gait analysis, strength training, nutrition, stretching, lower body alignment analyses)
- Weekly informative emails
- Access to HMF's training Facebook page; a great place to meet up with other runners, stay in touch with the running community and read current running articles
- Camaraderie and companionship while you reach your goals!
Questions on training? Contact email@example.com