The Hartford Marathon Foundation training programs are open to all ages and fitness levels from beginners to experienced racers. Running groups meet in both Farmington and Glastonbury.
For triathletes, we've partnered with Team in Training New England (TTNE) who has a wide offering of triathlon training programs.
All paid running programs include:
- Daily training schedule
- Average coach to runner ratio of 1:7
- Dri-release training shirt
- Weekly workouts with leaders on measured routes
- Discounts to local businesses via an e-coupon
- Clinics and events with experts in the field (such as avoiding injury, gait analysis, strength training, nutrition, stretching, lower body alignment analyses)
- Weekly informative emails
- Access to HMF's training Facebook page; a great place to meet up with other runners, stay in touch with the running community and read current running articles
- Camaraderie and companionship while you reach your goals!
Questions on training? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
** Free Injury Hotline!
Call or email Select Physical Therapy's Injury Hotline 24 hrs a day with any questions or concerns about aches, pains or any injury. A licensed Athletic Trainer will answer your questions about preventions and treatment of common athletic injuries, give you home instruction on your injury, refer you to the closest clinic for a free assessment or get you into a network of orthopedic doctors within 72 hours of your call. (if there is no answer please leave a message and your call will be returned with in 24hrs)