(Online Registration Coming Soon!)
The Hartford Marathon Foundation is a volunteer-driven organization. Thanks to the support of over 2,500 volunteers each year, the HMF has been able to promote health and fitness through organizing multiple fun-filled community events over the past 20 years. Each volunteer offers unique characteristics and energy, positively impacting the lives of others. It is simple; our organization wouldn’t be here without volunteers.
- Receive a volunteer shirt at each event
- Refreshments are provided for all volunteers
- Entered into the HMF Volunteer Incentive Program
- Earn community service hours through HMF
- Overall satisfaction of giving back to the community – making a difference in another’s life
Contact Jess Hallet at Jess@hartfordmarathon.com or 860-652-8866 X 5.