The Hartford Marathon Foundation is a volunteer-driven organization. Thanks to the support of over 2,500 volunteers each year, the HMF has been able to promote health and fitness through organizing multiple fun-filled community events over the past 20 years. Each volunteer offers unique characteristics and energy, positively impacting the lives of others. It is simple; our organization wouldn’t be here without volunteers.
- Receive volunteer swag at each event
- Refreshments are provided for all volunteers
- Entered into the HMF Volunteer Incentive Program
- Earn community service hours through HMF
- Overall satisfaction of giving back to the community – making a difference in another’s life
Group Volunteer Opportunities:Looking for an opportunity to engage companies, families, students, or teams in a fun team-building experience while giving back?
- Weekend Opportunities: Register your group for one of our HMF Events!
- Weekday Opportunities: Schedule your group to come to the HMF office and help prepare for an event!
Email Jess Hallet at Jess@hartfordmarathon.com to register/schedule your group.
Individual Volunteer Opportunities:
At each HMF event there are many individual volunteer opportunities available. Check out some of the different volunteer positions.
Contact Jess Hallet at Jess@hartfordmarathon.com or 860-652-8866 X 5.