The 10K is a very flat loop course that starts on Woodland Ave and ends at the Metropolitan Learning Center School. The 10K is two loops of the 5K.
Male: 29:33 – set by Marc Fucarile in 2017
Female: 42:11 – set by Linda Begley in 2016
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Male Age Group – 9-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Female Age Group – 9-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Male and Female Hand Cycle
- Male and Female Wheelchair
- Male and Female Visually Impaired
- Male and Female Physically Challenged
- Commemorative Awards to the Top 3 in Each Division
All awards based on chip time.
No “double dipping”
Course limit is 1 hour and 25 minutes for the Achilles CT Hope & Possibility Run 10K. To finish within these time limits you must maintain a pace of approximately 13:44 minutes per mile. More…
- Fluid Locations (Water & nuun electrolytes lemon+lime flavor):
- Pre/Post Race
- Mile 1.5
- Mile 4.5
- Bathroom Locations: Start & Finish