COLLEGE TRI TEAM RELAY
Find two or three buddies and challenge yourselves to the relay!
The race will follow the same course as the Amherst Half, with two exchange zone locations.
- Leg 1: Approximately 2.9 miles
- Leg 2: Approximately 4.5 miles
- Leg 3: Approximately 5.7 miles
For detailed Team Relay instructions, click here.
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Open (Male, Female, Mixed)
- College (Male, Female, Mixed)
- Commemorative Awards to the Top Team in Each Division (each member of the team will receive an award)
- All awards based on gun time
- No “double dipping”
Course limit is 3 hours for the Amherst Half. To finish within these time limits you must maintain a pace of approximately 13:44 minutes per mile. More…