Course starts on Burr Street and ends on Isham Road near the gazebo in Blue Back Square. The course is a single loop along the residential streets of West Hartford with a mixture of flats and deceiving rolling hills.
Male: 15:21 – set by Tommy O’ Gorman in 2021
Female: 17:13 – set by Marisa Clapp in 2009
The race start will consist of one corral with “Self Seed” pace per mile signs to assist with participant spacing.
The race will start just south of Town Hall on Burr Street, heading east.
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Male Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Female Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Disabled Athletes More…
- Commemorative Awards to the Top 3 in Each Division
- Overall awards based on gun time, all others awarded on chip time
- No “double dipping”
- Yellow signs with blue arrows mark all turns
- All mile points are marked on the road and with signs
- Clocks at finish line and along the course
- Pre/Post Race & Mile 1.7
- Open cup service, handed out at arms length
- Participants are encouraged to carry their own fluids
- Portalets: Pre/Post Race
- Medical personnel