Register for the Burlington to Collinsville Classic 10K and choose from one of three ways to complete the race:
- Run or walk the actual point-to-point course in person from Lake Garda Elementary School in Burlington to downtown Collinsville
- Choose the out-and-back course in person from downtown Collinsville
- Run virtually from anywhere you choose
During the registration process, all in-person race participants will be required to select their official start wave during the nine day race window. Due to ongoing social distancing guidelines, each start wave will be limited to 20 runners – once the wave is full, no additional participants can start at that time.
Results will be separated by race category. To be included in results and eligible for awards, all race options will be timed and measured using your own timing device and submitted.
Participants registered prior to June 22
YOU MUST SELECT A START WAVE TO RUN THE RACE IN-PERSON.
When emailing haku support with start wave time and date selection, please also indicate whether choosing the point-to-point or out-and-back course option and sock size selection.
- A REAL RACE (well, getting closer anyway). Compare results run on the same race course as other participants
- High quality event inspired technical socks (mailed or pick-up)
- Commemorative finisher medal (mailed or pick-up)
- Portion of each registration donated to Canton Food Bank (option to bypass swag and double donation)
- Downloadable race bib. DETAILS
- Verified results with awards (results must be submitted through your haku account between 12:00 AM on Saturday, 7/25 and 11:59 PM on Monday, 8/3). DETAILS (Verification must be submitted to be eligible for awards)
- Awards to top 3 overall Male & Female winners in the point to point, out and back, and virtual race
- Overall Male & Female winners of the point to point race will each be mailed their very own finish tape so they can commemorate their victory
- Downloadable finisher certificate
- Custom “Hometown” themed running playlist curated by the professionals at Powerstation Events
- Virtual race bag with discounts and deals
All options – Point to Point, Out & Back, or Virtual Race – will be $45.
This event gives participants the flexibility to participate when and where it is convenient. As such, there are no refunds and no deferments for virtual events.