The Burlington to Collinsville Classic 10K is a fast course starting at Lake Garda Elementary School and following local roads into Farmington before entering the Farmington River Trail just before mile 2. The course then follows the trail along the Farmington River back into Burlington and eventually into historic downtown Collinsville to finish. USATF Certified Course: #CT16016JHP
SOCIAL DISTANCE RACING:
HMF continues to closely monitor best safety practices for outdoor events and plan race details following state and local guidelines. Currently, face masks are not required at outdoor events in Connecticut. If race modifications are required, details will be updated on site pages and via email to all registered participants.
Male: 31:03 – set by Tyler Raymond in 2021
Female: 39:57 – set by Mary-Lynn Currier in 2017
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Male Age Group – 9-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Female Age Group – 9-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Non-Binary More…
- Disabled Athletes More…
- Commemorative Awards to the Top 3 in Each Division
- Overall awards based on gun time, all others awarded on chip time
- No “double dipping”
The race start will consist of one corral with “Self Seed” pace per mile signs to assist with participant spacing.
Course limit is 1 hour and 30 minutes for the Burlington To Collinsville Classic 10K. To finish within these time limits you must maintain a pace of approximately 14:30 minutes per mile. More…
- Yellow signs with blue arrows mark all turns.
- All mile points are marked on the road/trail and with signs
- Clocks at finish line and along the course
- Hydration (Water & Nuun Sport Lemon Lime flavor)
- Pre/Post race & miles 2.5 & 4
- Open cup service, handed out at arms length
- Elongated water station layout to prevent participant congestion
- Participants are encouraged to carry their own fluids
- Portalets: Pre/Post race & along the course
- Medical personnel