The Eversource Hartford Half Marathon showcases vibrant neighborhoods of Hartford and West Hartford through beautiful Elizabeth Park before heading back downtown and through the iconic Memorial Arch. Cheering spectators line the entire route!
2018 & 2019 USATF Connecticut Half Marathon Championship Race
Male: 1:02:41 – set by Timothy Ritchie in 2017
Female: 1:11:18 – set by Kim Smith in 2011
Half Marathon course limit is 3 hours. To finish within these time limits, runners must maintain a pace of approximately 13:44 minutes per mile. Official finishing times are recorded through 3 hours. More…
- ChronoTrack B-Tag timing and results. More…
- Mile markers at every mile; clocks at several mile marks
- Timing tracking mats at Start, Mile 3.1, Mile 6.2, Mile 9.3. More…
- Fluids (water and nuun electrolytes lemon+lime flavor. Details…)
- Mile 1.9
- Mile 3.4
- Mile 4.4
- Mile 5.7
- Mile 6.9
- Mile 8.2
- Mile 9.1
- Mile 11.1
- GU Energy Gel
- Mile 6.9
- Entertainment, toilets, medical support along the entire route.
DIVISIONS AND AWARDS
This event is timed by Granite State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top 5 Overall Male and Female
- Male Age Group – 12-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Female Age Group – 12-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Physically Challenged
- Push-rim wheelchair (no awards in hand-crank division)
- Visually Impaired/Blind Runners division
- Commemorative Awards to the Top 5 Overall and Top 3 in Each Division
- Prize Money to the top finishers. More…
- Separate Prize Money awarded to top New England’s Finest finishers. More..
Monetary awards based on gun time, all others awarded on chip time.