VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
The Eversource Hartford Marathon has a variety of volunteer opportunities available on the following dates:
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 (Total Fitness Expo) – XL Center, Hartford, CT
- Friday, October 12, 2018 (Total Fitness Expo) – XL Center, Hartford, CT
- Saturday, October 13, 2018 (Eversource Hartford Marathon – Race Day)
- All Total Fitness Expo & park setup volunteers on 10/11 and 10/12 will receive a volunteer t-shirt
- All Eversource Hartford Marathon race day (10/13) volunteers will receive a jacket and a draw string bag
- All volunteers for race week & race day will be fed a meal during/after their shift
- Entered into the HMF Volunteer Incentive Program
- Earn community service hours through HMF
- Overall satisfaction of giving back to the community – making a difference in another’s life
GROUP VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Each year a variety of groups get involved and volunteer at the Eversource Hartford Marathon. Engage your organization, company, school, group, team, or club in the community by volunteering as a group! We have many opportunities available, contact Jess Hallet at Jess@hartfordmarathon.com to inquire/register your group.
VOLUNTEER AGE REQUIREMENTS
All volunteers must be 10 years of age or older and all volunteers under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult. There are age requirements on certain volunteer activities. If there is a specific age requirement for the activity it will be specified by clicking on the red “!” symbol to the right of the volunteer activity listed.