Make the 13.1 mile half marathon accomplishment mean even more during this unprecedented time – 100% of the $25 virtual race entry fee will be donated to charity. Learn all about the participant swag, support and digital enhancements below. Run this historic race knowing you are participating in something much bigger than a typical road race. This is movement for a purpose.
EVERSOURCE HARTFORD HALF MARATHON
- 100% of the $25 race entry fee donated to the HMF GIVES, a fund to support urgent needs of local charities
- High quality short sleeve technical shirt in new fit and fabric for 2020!
- Check the sizing chart and more details on shirts HERE.
- Race swag will be mailed out to all participants by October 15 (size/style not guaranteed for registants after September 20)
- Commemorative Finisher Medal
- Downloadable Race Bib.
- Downloadable Finisher Certificate.
- Extensive Training Resources. DETAILS
- Custom Running Playlist curated by the professionals at Powerstation Events.
- Six hours of thumping music for you to enjoy during your training efforts or on race weekend!
SAM ADAMS CHALLENGES
Take on one of our epic multi-race challenges and earn an additional custom medal!
Upgrade registration to the Grit & Gutsy 4. Tackle the 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, and Marathon over the four days of October 8 – 11, 2020 to earn the exclusive Grit & Gutsy 4 Medal! Note, there is a $10 fee to participate in any Challenge.
Upgrade registration to the Driven By Purpose 3 by finishing the 5K, 10K, and Half Marathon over the four days of the Eversource Hartford Marathon to earn the exclusive Driven By Purpose 3 Medal!
To upgrade registration and add the Challenge, log into your Haku Account
RESULTS, DIVISIONS & AWARDS
Race activities must be completed between 12:00 AM on Thursday, October 8th and 11:59 PM on Sunday, October 11th and submitted through your personal Haku account by 11:59 PM on Monday, October 12th. For complete details regarding activity tracking, wearable devices, timing, and results submission, CLICK HERE
The following categories will be scored in results:
- Top 5 Overall Male & Females
- Male Age Group – 12-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Female Age Group – 12-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Physically Challenged
- Push-rim wheelchair
- Visually Impaired/Blind Runners division
Note – participants must be 12 years or older to participate in the half marathon
- Commemorative Awards will be mailed to the Top 5 Overall Male & Females
- To be eligible for an award, athletes must submit verification of their activity
- Visit the HMF Shop for new styles and race classics to commemorate your finish, all with FREE shipping! SHOP