A 2020 special event, the 10K option – 100% of the $25 virtual race entry fee will be donated to charity. Learn all about the swag, support and digital enhancements for participants below. Run this historic race knowing you are participating in something much bigger than a typical road race. This is movement for a purpose.
HARTFORD HEALTHCARE 10K
- 100% of the $25 race entry fee donated to the HMF GIVES, a fund to support urgent needs of local charities
- High quality short sleeve technical shirt in new fit and fabric for 2020!
- Check the sizing chart and more details on shirts HERE.
- All participants registered by September 20 will be mailed their race swag before race weekend! After this date, swag will be mailed between October 1 – 15.
- Commemorative Finisher Medal
- Downloadable Race Bib.
- Downloadable Finisher Certificate.
- Extensive Training Resources. DETAILS
- Custom Running Playlist curated by the professionals at Powerstation Events.
- Six hours of thumping music for you to enjoy during your training efforts or on race weekend!
SAM ADAMS CHALLENGES
Take on one of our epic multi-race challenges and earn an additional custom medal!
Upgrade registration to the Tenacious 2, and run both the 5K and 10K during Marathon weekend to earn the exclusive Tenacious 2 medal!
See all four of the Sam Adams Challenges. DETAILS
To upgrade registration and add the Challenge, log into your Haku Account
RESULTS, DIVISIONS & AWARDS
Race activities must be completed between 12:00 AM on Thursday, October 8th and 11:59 PM on Sunday, October 11th and submitted through your personal Haku account by 11:59 PM on Monday, October 12th. For complete details regarding activity tracking, wearable devices, timing, and results submission, CLICK HERE
The following categories will be scored in results:
- Top 5 Overall Male & Females
- Male Age Group – 9-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Female Age Group – 9-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Physically Challenged
- Push-rim wheelchair
- Visually Impaired/Blind Runners division
Note – participants must be 9 years or older to participate in the 10K
- Commemorative Awards will be mailed to the Top 5 Overall Male & Females
- To be eligible for an award, athletes must submit verification of their activity
- Short Sleeve Technical Training Shirt, $25. Men’s and Women’s fit sizing. Order today in the HMF Shop with free shipping.