- There is no race day registration or packet pickup.
- Notice will be posted on hartfordmarathon.com if any race distance sells out.
- All runners will be issued an official “gear bag” at packet pickup. This large, clear bag is the only bag that will be accepted at Gear/Baggage Check on race day.
- A color-coded Event Alert System (EAS) will communicate the status of course conditions to participants leading up to and on race day. The levels range from Low (green) to Moderate (yellow) to High (red) to Extreme (black) based primarily on the weather, as well as other conditions. HMF employs the Event Alert System at all events. Become familiar with the system here.
- If you see something, say something. Call 911
- Course Limits: Marathon – 6 hours, Half Marathon – 3 hours, 5K – one hour