The 2019 Eversource Hartford Marathon is scheduled for Saturday, October 12, 2019. Volunteer registration opening June of 2019.
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
The Eversource Hartford Marathon has a variety of volunteer opportunities available on the following dates:
- Thursday, October 10, 2019 (HMF Fitness Expo) – XL Center, Hartford, CT
- Friday, October 11, 2019 (HMF Fitness Expo) – XL Center, Hartford, CT
- Saturday, October 12, 2019 (Eversource Hartford Marathon – Race Day)
- All HMF Fitness Expo & park setup volunteers on 10/10 and 10/11 will receive a volunteer t-shirt
- All Eversource Hartford Marathon race day (10/12) volunteers will receive a jacket and a draw string bag
- All volunteers for race week & race day will be fed a meal during/after their shift
- Entered into the HMF Volunteer Incentive Program
- Earn community service hours through HMF
- Overall satisfaction of giving back to the community – making a difference in another’s life
GROUP VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Each year a variety of groups get involved and volunteer at the Eversource Hartford Marathon. Engage your organization, company, school, group, team, or club in the community by volunteering as a group! We have many opportunities available, contact Nancy Loughlin at Nancy@hartfordmarathon.com to inquire/register your group.
VOLUNTEER AGE REQUIREMENTS
Depending on the volunteer activity/shift, the volunteer age requirement will vary. These requirements will be specified on the volunteer portal when signing up. We do require any volunteer under the age of 15 be accompanied by an adult while they volunteer. If you have questions about age restrictions, please contact Nancy@hartfordmarathon.com.