Still want to keep up with the tradition of the half marathon? Run or walk the 13.1 mile race distance anywhere and anytime you’d like between November 11-14! Submit your half marathon results through your haku participant account.
Register for the virtual Hartford Healthcare Mystic Half option to get in on the race action from wherever you’d like! Run or walk anytime during the weekend of Thursday, November 11th, through Sunday, November 14th.
Virtual Race Benefits:
- Event swag mailed
- Cozy Mystic Half & 10K sweatshirt
- Custom finisher’s medal
- Verified Results DETAILS
- Results must be submitted through your haku account between 12:00 AM on Thursday, 11/11 and 11:59 PM on Monday, 11/15.
- Advanced wearable technology integrations
- Virtual Enhancements DETAILS
- Downloadable race bib
- Customizable finisher certificate
- Custom Run Mystic themed running playlist curated by the professionals at Powerstation Events
Virtual race participants are urged not to run the official race course on Sunday morning (November 14th).
Registration fee is $45 for the Virtual Half Marathon.
This event gives participants the flexibility to participate when and where it is convenient. As such, there are no refunds and no deferments for virtual events.
Participants will be timed and measured using their own timing device. To make your race official, submit a run or walk through your haku participant account between 12:00 AM on Thursday, November 11th and 11:59 PM on Monday, November 15th using one of the two following options:
- OPTION 1 /// ADD FROM WEARABLE – Sync a compatible wearable device prior to your activity. Results will be uploaded to your haku results platform once your watch resyncs to your application. Once your device syncs, select the activity to submit for results.
- Compatible with: Suunto / Polar / FitBit / Garmin / Under Armour Fitness
- Don’t have a wearable device? No problem! Download the Free MapMyRun / MapMyWalk / MapMyFitness App on your smartphone and use it to track your pace, time, and distance. For complete details on how to use the app and track your activities, CLICK HERE
- OPTION 2 /// ADD MANUALLY – Enter results manually. Feel free to submit an image for verification of your activity.
For details regarding activity tracking, wearable devices, timing, and results submission, CLICK HERE
For issues with haku participant accounts, device syncing or leaderboard data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a virtual race?
A virtual race is an alternative race experience that allows runners the freedom and flexibility to take part in a race from wherever they’d like. Simply register online, run or walk the race distance, then upload your finish time to compare it to others.
When do I participate and how does the race get timed?
You must run or walk your race between 12:00 AM on Thursday, November 11th and 11:59 PM on Sunday, November 14th and must be submitted through your haku participant account by 11:59 PM on Monday, November 15th.
All race options will be timed and measured using your own timing device.
Where do I run?
Anywhere you want! Start right at your front door, jump on a treadmill, head to your favorite bike trail, or create and explore a special new route to commemorate the race. Just be safe, adhere to social distancing recommendations, and follow all public safety directives.