The 3.5 mile race will start with the 10 Mile on High Street and run a loop around Wesleyan campus. The route is capped off with a fast downhill to finish on Main Street.
Male: 17:25 – set by Morgan Kennedy in 2018
Female: 22:50 – set by Jaclyn Sullivan in 2018
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of your race bib). Please wear your race bib on the front of your shirt.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Male Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Female Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Disabled Athletes More…
- Commemorative Awards to the Top 3 in each Division
- Prize Money to the Top 3 Overall Male & Female: $100, $75, $50
- Mondo Pizza Gift Card to the First Male & Female Resident of Middlesex County: $50 Each
Prize money and awards will be based on gun time.
No “double dipping”
- Fluid Locations (Water & Nuun Sport Lemon Lime flavor)
- Pre/Post Race
- Mile 1.7
- Portalets: Pre/Post Race & along the course
- Medical personnel