Every mile logged gets participants and teams closer to reaching the 12K a day / 144K cumulative goal. Run, walk, hike, snowshoe or holiday stroll – it all counts! Just follow the submission instructions below to upload your efforts (and turn them into bragging rights!).
To make mileage official, submit run and/or walk efforts through your haku participant account between 12:00 AM on Wednesday, December 1 and 11:59 PM on Monday, 12/13, using one of the two following options:
- Option 1 – Sync a compatible wearable device prior to activity. Results will be uploaded to your haku results platform once your watch resyncs to your application. Once your device syncs, select the activity to submit for results.
- Compatible with: Garmin / FitBit / MapMyRun / Polar
- Don’t have a wearable device? No problem! Download the Free MapMyRun / MapMyWalk / MapMyFitness App or FitBit App on your smartphone and use it to track your pace, time, and distance.
- Note: Only run and walk activities will sync from your wearable. Additional activities must be converted and uploaded manually (see below)
- Option 2 – Enter results manually. Feel free to submit an image for verification of your activity.
For details regarding activity tracking, wearable devices, timing, and results submission, CLICK HERE
Everytime you upload your activities to your account it will automatically update the Leaderboard to show your progress!
The Team Leaderboard will be updated periodically to show which teams have tackled the most miles!
ACTIVITY CONVERSION CALCULATOR
Download the activity conversion calculator to figure out how many miles your activity is equivalent to, then enter those equivalent run miles into your haku participant account using the manual submission method (see above for details).
Click the button below to download the calculator, then follow the steps at the top to submit the activity by time or mileage to determine equivalent run miles.
HOLIDAY THEMED RUNNING PLAYLIST
Enjoy festive holiday hits and other great songs while you log the miles, with this custom playlist created by our friends at Powerstation Events!
Do I have to do exactly 12 kilometers each day?
NO! You can run, walk or log as many miles as you want each day, it’s up to you! Remember to submit each activity into your haku participant account to make sure they get counted toward the leaderboard.
Do I still receive my finisher’s medal if I don’t reach 12 kilometers each day?
YES! 12Ks a day is a team or individual goal, not a requirement. All participants can pick up their finisher’s medal at one of the packet pickups or they have the option to wait and have it mailed to them following the conclusion of the challenge.