Pick the 23 day individual goal you want to reach and log your activities to reach that milestone. Each day, HMF will also tally all participants’ activities toward reaching the community goal of 2023 miles worth of activity.
There are four tiers of individual goals to choose from (note: participants are not required or limited by the chosen tier for days or total miles ):
- 23 Miles (Mile a day) /// Earn the Hit The Road, Jack badge
- 71 Miles (5K a day) /// Earn the Jack of all Trails badge
- 143 Miles (10K a day) /// Earn the Jumpin’ Jack Flash badge
- 230 Miles (10 Miles a day) /// Earn the You Know Jack badge
Register and log activities between Friday, January 6, and Sunday, January 29, to be tracked on the live leaderboard. Activities that require conversions will need to be manually converted and entered DETAILS
- Custom Jack Frost Challenge Medal
- $10 HMF Warehouse Sale Voucher (one day sale! January 28, 2023)
- Chance to win awesome prizes each day of the challenge:
- Intuitive Tracking & ToolKit
- Advanced wearable technology mileage tracking
- Downloadable conversion chart for activities
- Digital Badges to commemorate reaching challenge tiers
- Custom Jack Frost playlist curated by the professionals at Powerstation Events
- Virtual Race Enhancements
- Digital race bib
- Customizable finisher certificate
Registration fee is $30 per participant. Optional long-sleeve technical shirt is available for purchase.
This event gives participants the flexibility to participate when and where it is convenient. As such, there are no refunds and no deferments for virtual events.
Visit the Jack Frost ToolKit to view the live leaderboard, learn how to upload or convert activities and download celebratory digital Jack Frost milestone badges to post on social!