The L+M Hospital Spring Stride 10K is a double-loop course running along sections of beautiful Pequot Avenue with stunning ocean views. The course is relatively flat with long straightaways.
Male: 36:28 – set by Michael Stadolnik in 2019
Female: 47:03 – set by Lori Gatheral in 2019
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Male Age Group – 9-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Female Age Group – 9-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Disabled Athletes More…
- Commemorative Awards to the Top 3 in Each Division
Overall awards based on gun time, all others awarded on chip time.
No “double dipping”
Course limit is 1 hour and 30 minutes for the L+M Hospital Spring Stride.. To finish within these time limits you must maintain a pace of approximately 15:00 minutes per mile. 10K runners must pass the checkpoint at the 2.4 mile mark within 34 minutes. Runners over this time will be directed to finish the 5K course. More…
- Yellow signs with blue arrows mark all turns.
- All mile points are marked on the road and mile signs at each mile.
- Mile clocks at four locations along the course.
- Fluid Locations (Water & Nuun Sport Lemon Lime flavor):
- Pre/Post Race
- Mile 1.5
- Mile 4
- Portalet Locations: Start & Finish
- Medical personnel.