Walkers and runners choose from one of three custom adventures:
- Ring of Kerry (Solo Challenge) /// 100 Miles
- Ring of Kerry (Team Challenge) /// 100 Miles
- Emerald Island (Team Challenge) /// 500 Miles
Regardless of which challenge chosen, participants register and log runs and/or walks anytime between Friday, March 12, and Sunday, March 21, to take part in the challenge. Individual and team cumulative mileage will be tracked live on the leaderboard.
- Custom Ireland inspired Challenge medal
- Choice of either an Irish winter beanie or Irish trucker hat
- Intuitive Tracking and Technology
- Advanced wearable technology activity tracking
- Virtual race offers
- Custom Run Irish playlist curated by the professionals at Powerstation Events
- Interactive Journey
- Virtual map tracking (mileage tracking will not turn off and is not limited to 100 miles or 500 miles)
- Automated badges emailed upon reaching milestones
- Interactive maps with facts about the historic journey
- Virtual race enhancements
- Digital Challenge bib
- Customizable finisher certificate
- $25 – until February 28
- $30 – March 1 to March 21
This event gives participants the flexibility to participate when and where it is convenient. As such, there are no refunds and no deferments for virtual events.
Visit the Lucky Challenge ToolKit and Journey pages to view the live leaderboard, learn how to upload activities and explore interactive maps.