Each adventure features milestones along the captivating land, with automatic notifications when individuals or teams make it to the next destination. Start the Ring of Kerry course at Muckross Abbey and set mileage goals to visit six landmarks before finishing the 100 miles at Ross Castle. The 500 mile Emerald Isle course spans across eight stops of the glorious island starting from Giant’s Causeway, including a visit to the Guinness brewery and then on to Blarney Castle before ending at the Cliffs of Moher.
LUCKY CHALLENGE TOOLKIT
Participants will be timed and measured using their own timing device. To make mileage official, submit run, walk, jig, jog, and other activities through your haku participant account between 12:00 AM on Friday, March 12th and 11:59 PM on Monday, March 22nd, using one of the two following options:
- OPTION 1 /// ADD FROM WEARABLE – Sync a compatible wearable device prior to mileage-based activity. Results will be uploaded to your haku results platform once your watch resyncs to your application. Once your device syncs, select the activity to submit for results.
- Compatible with: Suunto / Polar / FitBit / Garmin / Under Armour Fitness
- Don’t have a wearable device? No problem! Download the Free MapMyRun / MapMyWalk / MapMyFitness App on your smartphone and use it to track your pace, time, and distance. For complete details on how to use the app and track your activities, CLICK HERE
- Note: Only run and walk activities will sync from your wearable. Additional activities must be converted and uploaded manually (see below)
- OPTION 2 /// ADD MANUALLY – Enter results manually. Feel free to submit an image for verification of your activity. Enter converted activities as miles manually by using the activity conversion calculator.
For details regarding activity tracking, wearable devices, timing, and results submission, CLICK HERE
Individual and Team Leaderboards will be automatically updated after each participant’s submission.
For details regarding team results submissions, CLICK HERE
For issues with haku participant accounts, device syncing or leaderboard data, please contact email@example.com
ACTIVITY CONVERSION CALCULATOR
Download the activity conversion calculator to figure out how many miles your activity is equivalent to, then enter those equivalent run miles into your haku participant account using the manual submission method (see above for details).
Click the button below to download the calculator, then follow the steps at the top to submit the activity by time or mileage to determine equivalent run miles.
RUN IRISH PLAYLIST
To help put a festive little jig in your step and get you in the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, our friends at Powerstation Events created this custom running playlist filled with songs inspired by the Emerald Isle and other great tracks!
Does it matter how many miles I run/walk each day?
NO! You can run, walk, jig, jog or log as many activities and for as many miles you want each day, it’s up to you! Just remember to upload each effort into your haku participant account, to make sure they all get counted toward the individual or team leaderboards!
How do I see my team’s total mileage and location on the map?
Live leaderboards and interactive maps for both the individual and team challenges will display accumulated mileage and location immediately after activities have been uploaded to your haku participant account.
Do I receive my beanie/hat and medal, even if I do not complete the 100/500 mile challenge?
Yes! All participants can pick up their beanie/hat and medal at one of the curbside pickups or items will be mailed to them following the event. You do not need to reach a specific milestone or submit miles to receive these items.