This 5K route starts and finishes at the First Tee Building at the TPC River Highlands. A rolling looped course takes participants through Cromwell neighborhoods before finishing back at the TPC.
Male: 15:42 – set by Will Sanders in 2019
Female: 17:47 – set by Sybil Shapiro in 2015
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Male Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Female Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Disabled Athletes More…
- Commemorative Awards to the Top 3 in each Division
- Prize Money to the Top 3 Overall Male & Female: $150, $100, $50
Prize money and awards will be based on gun time.
No “double dipping”
- Fluid Stations: Start, Finish, and Mile 2
- Portalet Locations: Start and Finish