Start and finish in front of Kelly Middle School. The challenging 5K lollipop loop runs through Mohegan Park and along the Spaulding Lake Path before a fast downhill to the finish.
Male: 15:00 – set by Christopher Zablocki in 2017
Female: 17:14 – set by Rachel Schilkowsky in 2016
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Male Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Female Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Disabled Athletes More…
- Commemorative Awards to the Top 3 in each Division
- Prize Money to the Top 3 Overall Male & Female: $200, $100, $50
- Prize money and awards will be based on gun time
- No “double dipping”
- One water station on the course (Mile 2)