DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Click here for directions.
We have secured both free and paid parking locations for O’Hartford, but please note free parking locations in the surrounding area are limited. Paid lots are closest to the race start and while they are not controlled by HMF, our staff and volunteers will make every effort to help direct cars as lots fill.
Review all available options below, plan ahead and please leave early if you seek free parking options nearby the start.
Free parking options:
- Sport & Medical Sciences Academy (280 Huyshope Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106)
- Charter Oak Landing (50 Reserve Road, Hartford, CT 06114)
- Colt Park (106 Wethersfield Avenue, Hartford, CT 06114)
- Bulkeley High School (300 Wethersfield Avenue, Hartford, CT 06114)
- On-street parking available where permitted
Paid parking options available closest to the start:
- Insurity Surface Lot (170 Huyshope Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106)
- Fee: $5 (cash only). Must arrive prior to 12 PM, no exit prior to 2 PM
- Dillon Stadium Gravel Lot (250 Huyshope Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106)
- Fee: $5 (cash only)
- See Hartford Parking Authority Map for expanded parking options.
Roads close at 12:00 pm (Huyshope Avenue closes at 10:00 am).
While HMF can’t control parking lot pricing, we do understand that this adds cost to your race experience and want to offer O’Hartford adult participants $5 off entry to the Eversource Hartford Marathon, Half Marathon & Charity 5K in October. Please check your email for the unique code to redeem your discount by April 15, 2019.