New place to party, new running route for the O’Hartford 5K! The freshly designed course tours the Coltsville Historic District; starting and finishing on the steps of the Thomas Hooker Brewery at Colt. The route showcases a quick first mile, a steady half mile climb through Colt Park with views of downtown Hartford in the distance, and a fast last half of the race.
Male: 15:15 – set by Alex Norstrom in 2018
Female: 16:50 – set by Claudia Camargo in 2007
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Male Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Female Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Disabled Athletes More…
- Commemorative Awards to the Top 3 in Each Division
- Best Costume Awards
Overall awards based on gun time, all others awarded on chip time.
No “double dipping”
- Fluid Stations: Start, Finish, and Mile 1.5
- Portalet Locations: Start and Finish