The Old Wethersfield 5K is a single-loop course that runs along the historic streets of Old Wethersfield. The course is flat, fast, and ends along an unpaved trail in the scenic Wethersfield cove.
Male: 15:39 – set by David Bridgewater in 2007
Female: 18:33 – set by Elizabeth Stockman in 2019
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Male Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Female Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Disabled Athletes More…
- Commemorative Awards to the Top 3 in each Division
- Overall awards based on gun time, all others awarded on chip time
- No “double dipping”
- Yellow signs with blue arrows mark all turns.
- All mile points are marked on the road and mile signs at each mile.
- Mile clocks at two locations along the course.
- Fluid Locations (Water & Nuun Sport Lemon Lime flavor):
- Pre/Post Race
- Mile 1.5
- Portalet Locations: Start & Finish
- Medical personnel.