The newest O’race starts and finishes outside of Kinsmen Brewing on Canal Street in Southington. This fast course runs south on rural roads into Cheshire and past the famous Kurtz Farm, one of CT’s largest garden nurseries with over twenty-two greenhouse-covered acres and nearly 10,000 different varieties of plants. A left hand turn brings runners onto a new, wide section of the scenic Farmington Canal Heritage Trail, routing back into Southington and onto the roads to finish.
Male: 16:06 – set by Derek Alcorn in 2019
Female: 19:59 – set by Taylor Krajewski in 2018
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Male Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Female Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Disabled Athletes More…
- Commemorative Awards to the Top 3 in Each Division
- Best Costume Awards
All awards based on gun time.
No “double dipping”
- Fluid Stations: Start, Finish, and Mile 1.5
- Portalet Locations: Start and Finish