The 3.3 mile loop follows the White Trail, which zig-zags through Gay City State Park. The trail starts as a wide access road with few bumps along the way. About a mile into the race the trail narrows, be prepared to encounter more rocks and roots and a few down hills and climbs. After crossing the water dam, participants climb the Blue Trail and then turn onto the road for a downhill finish by the pond.
Male: 19:58 – set by Trevor Chambers in 2013
Female: 25:28 – set by Rachel Chambers in 2011
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Male Age Group – 12-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Female Age Group – 12-14, and 5-year age groups from 15-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Disabled Athletes More…
- Commemorative Awards to the Top 3 in Each Division
All awards based on gun time.
No “double dipping”
- Fluid Locations: Start and Finish
- No water station along the course: water bottles available at the start of the race to carry with you on the course.
- Portalet Locations: Start and Finish