Trying to make healthy lifestyle changes in the new year but don’t know where to start? Join Stop & Shop Nutrition Partners as they review how to set SMART goals and overcome challenges to achieving them.
- Tips on topics ranging from tackling mindless eating to managing late night cravings and help you make goals you can stick with. New Year’s Goals Webinar
- Take the stress out of meal planning whether you’re cooking for one or two or trying to feed a family of four or more. Meal Planning 101 Webinar
- Join our cooking demos, Serving Up…, where we’ll “serve up” seasonal ideas for your table. Get our favorite tips, tricks, and hacks to make cooking easy, fun, and nutritious!
- Go through the store aisles highlighting foods that support your immune system and help your family feel healthy in Immunity by the Aisles.
- February is American Heart Month and Stop & Shop is offering a complimentary educational series. Learn about which types of foods affect blood pressure and heart health, along with tips for grocery shopping, medication management, and how to prepare heart-healthy meals. More Information
To learn more about these programs and other complimentary services offered by Nutrition Partners, visit stopandshop.com/nutrition-events