Not up for the challenge of the half marathon? Try out the 5K this year! A fast 5K run through the Misquamicut beach community.
Male: 16:51 – set by Bronson Venable in 2014
Female: 18:47 – set by Caitlin Abelseth in 2019
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Male Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Female Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Disabled Athletes More…
- Commemorative Awards to the Top Team in each Division
- Overall awards based on gun time, all others awarded on chip time
- No “double dipping”
- Fluid station (Water, Nuun Sport Lemon Lime flavor) at mile 1.7