Through the tremendous generosity of Dr. Susan Beris, a Southbury pediatrician, HMF is greatly expanding its platform of youth running programs in 2022 under the umbrella of the Susie Beris, MD Youth Running Program.
The HMF FitKids program, designed to inspire an interest in running among children age two through eleven, will continue under the Susie Beris, MD Youth Running Program umbrella.
In conjunction with select family-friendly HMF Events, FitKids races are short distance fun runs that allow children the opportunity to participate in their own race, complete with finish line and finisher medal.
Check individual event sites for registration information and details:
- O’Shenangians 5K: Saturday, March 12, 2022
- Courthouse O’Putnam 5K: Sunday, March 13, 2022
- O’Niantic 5K: Saturday, March 19, 2022
- O’Hartford 5K: Sunday, March 20, 2022
- Middletown 10K/5K: Sunday, April 10, 2022
- Hartford HealthCare Mystic Half Marathon & 10K: Sunday, May 15, 2022
- UConn Health Half Marathon, 10K, 5K: Saturday, June 4, 2022
- L+M Hospital Summer Stride: Saturday, July 16, 2022
- Old Wethersfield 5K/10K: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Eversource Hartford Marathon, Half Marathon, Team 26.2 Relay, Charity 5K: Saturday, October 8 ,2022
- Blue Back Mitten Run: Sunday, December 4, 2022