The route will start and finish at Mortensen Riverfront Plaza and run along the banks of the Connecticut River on the well maintained trail systems of Riverside Park.
Riverfront Recapture Trail Map
Male: 15:42 – set by Dhahran Velazquez in 2013
Female: 19:08 – set by Darcy Lucas in 2011
The race start will consist of one corral with “Self Seed” pace per mile signs to assist with participant spacing.
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Male Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Female Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Disabled Athletes More…
- Commemorative Awards to the Top 3 in Each Division
- All awards based on gun time
- No “double dipping”
- Directional arrows marking all turns
- Clock at finish line
- Hydration (Water Only):
- Pre & Post Race / Mile 1.5
- Open cup service, handed out at arms length
- Portalets: Pre/Post Race
- Medical personnel