Register for the UConn Health Half Marathon, 10K or 5K or the Iron Horse Challenge (to take on all three race distances!). Run or walk anytime during the weekend of June 4-7. Virtual race benefits:
- Race technical shirt mailed
- Commemorative finisher medal mailed
- Portion of each registration donated to UConn Health COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund (option to bypass swag and double donation)
- Downloadable race bib. DETAILS
- Verified results with awards (results must be submitted through your haku account between 12:00 AM on Thursday, 6/4 and 11:59 PM on Sunday, 6/7). DETAILS
- Overall Male & Female winners in 5K, 10K, Half, & Iron Horse Challenge will each be mailed their very own finish tape so they can commemorate their victory
- Downloadable finisher certificate
- Customized race playlist curated by the professionals at Powerstation Events
- Training support resources – weekly guides, injury prevention tips etc.
- Virtual race bag with discounts and deals
Run the half marathon, 10K or 5K distance or take on the Iron Horse Challenge and run all three – all races will be $45.
This event gives participants the flexibility to participate when and where it is convenient. As such, there are no refunds and no deferments for virtual events.