The 5K event starts with the Half Marathon and runs together for the first two miles.
Male: 15:53 – set by Colin Sauter in 2014
Female: 18:48 – set by Molly Hamel in 2016
DIVISIONS & AWARDS
This event is timed by Bay State Race Services and uses the B-Tag timing system (timing chip is attached to the back of the race bib). Please wear the race bib on the front of the shirt.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Male Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Female Age Group – 9 & under, and 5-year age groups from 10-80+
- Clydesdale (men 200+lbs.)
- Athena (women 150+lbs.)
- Disabled Athletes More…
- Commemorative Awards to the Top 3 in Each Division
- Overall awards based on gun time, all others awarded on chip time
- No “double dipping”
- Yellow signs with blue arrows mark all turns.
- All mile points are marked on the road and mile signs at each mile.
- Mile clocks at several locations along the course.
- Fluid Locations (Water & Nuun Sport Lemon Lime flavor): every 1 – 2 miles along the course and Start and Finish Line.
- Portalets located along the course.
- Medical personnel.