Not interested in racing in-person this year? No problem, keep the tradition alive and take part in the virtual UConn Health Virtual Half, 10K or 5K! Run or walk the distance anywhere and anytime you’d like between June 2-4, then submit your results through your haku participant account to make it official!
Register for the UConn Health Virtual Half Marathon, 10K or 5K option to get in on the race action from wherever you’d like! Run or walk anytime during the weekend of Friday, June 2, through Sunday, June 4.
VIRTUAL RACE BENEFITS:
- Event swag mailed
- Technical short sleeve shirt
- Custom finisher’s medal
- Verified Results DETAILS
- Results must be submitted through your haku account between 12:00 AM on Friday, 6/2 and 11:59 PM on Monday, 6/5.
- Advanced wearable technology integrations
- Virtual Enhancements DETAILS
- Downloadable race bib
- Customizable finisher certificate
- Custom running playlist curated by the professionals at Powerstation Events
Virtual race participants are urged not to run the official race course on Saturday morning (June 3).
Registration fee is $46 for individual virtual races.
This event gives participants the flexibility to participate when and where it is convenient. As such, there are no refunds and no deferments for virtual events.
Participants will be timed and measured using their own timing device. To make your race official, submit a run or walk through your haku participant account between 12:00 AM on Friday, June 2 and 11:59 PM on Monday, June 5 using one of the two following options:
- OPTION 1 /// ADD FROM WEARABLE – Sync a compatible wearable device prior to your activity. Results will be uploaded to your haku results platform once your watch resyncs to your application. Once your device syncs, select the activity to submit for results.
- Compatible with: Suunto / Polar / FitBit / Garmin / Under Armour Fitness
- Don’t have a wearable device? No problem! Download the Free MapMyRun / MapMyWalk / MapMyFitness App or FitBit App on your smartphone and use it to track your pace, time, and distance.
- OPTION 2 /// ADD MANUALLY – Enter results manually. Feel free to submit an image for verification of your activity.
For details regarding activity tracking, wearable devices, timing, and results submission, CLICK HERE
For issues with haku participant accounts, device syncing or leaderboard data, please contact email@example.com
Note: No awards presented in the virtual half marathon, 10K or 5K.
What is a virtual race?
A virtual race is an alternative race experience that allows runners the freedom and flexibility to take part in a race from wherever they’d like. Simply register online, run or walk the race distance, then upload your finish time to compare it to others.
When do I participate and how does the race get timed?
You must run or walk your race(s) between 12:00 AM on Friday, June 2 and 11:59 PM on Sunday, June 4 and must be submitted through your haku participant account by 11:59 PM on Monday, June 5.
All virtual race options will be timed and measured using your own timing device.
Where do I run?
Anywhere you want! Start right at your front door, jump on a treadmill, head to your favorite bike trail, or create and explore a special new route to commemorate the race. Just be safe and have fun!