RACE DISTANCE CHANGE
If registered for an event that has multiple distances, registrants may switch to a different distance in that event provided that the distance requested has not sold out.
- Changes must be made prior to or during Packet Pick-up (until the race distance hits entry limits).
- Participants must wear the bib for the race transferred to; wearing the wrong bib will disqualify participants from race results.
- There is a $10 service fee for any race distance change.
- If upgrading to a longer distance (i.e. from 5K to Half Marathon) registrants will also pay the difference in entry fees for the upgrade.
- There are no entry fee refund for switching to a shorter distance (i.e. from Half Marathon to 5K).
- Changes to race distance at the Eversource Hartford Marathon after September 7, 2020 must be done in person at the Total Fitness Expo.
Instructions for Race Distance Change:
- Please access “Participant Account” in Haku to initiate a Race Distance Change entry. There is also a link to your “Participant Account” in race registration confirmation emails.
- Click the Race Change button and follow the prompts.
- Participants are not transferred until confirmation email is provided by Haku.