STANDARD DEFERRAL CREDIT POLICY
Registration for any Hartford Marathon Foundation (HMF) event is non-refundable*. However, if registered for an event and unable to participate, registrants may defer entry for credit to a future event.
- Deferrals are allowed until 14 days before the event (with the exception of the RiMaConn event – there are no refunds or deferrals for this event after June 1).
- No deferrals allowed 14 days or less from the event (with the exception of military deployment).
- Entrant may defer for any reason.
- Deferral credit may be used for entry into any HMF owned event within 12-months from the date of deferred event.
- Deferral credit amounts can only be used toward race entry fee. Participants are responsible to pay for add-ins including Mail My Packet, merchandise purchases, etc.
- Deferral credit cannot be used to register for more than one future event.
There is NO REFUND of the entry fees.*
- Deferral credit amount will be equal to the opening price for the race distance chosen.
- HMF deferral credits are not valid for charity partner events: CT Race in the Park, Johnson Brunetti 5K to benefit Hartford’s Camp Courant, Norwich Winterfest 5K
Instructions to Defer an Entry:
- Please email email@example.com
- Participants are not deferred until confirmation email is provided by Haku.
- Participants will NOT be automatically entered in the future event they are deferring into. An email will be sent from Haku with a deferral code to use toward entry fees in a future event.