The Hartford Marathon Foundation is a volunteer-driven organization. Thanks to the support of over 3,500 volunteers each year, the HMF has been able to promote health and fitness through organizing multiple fun-filled community events over the past 20 years. Each volunteer offers unique characteristics and energy, positively impacting the lives of others. It is simple; our organization wouldn’t be here without volunteers.
- Receive volunteer swag at each event
- Refreshments are provided for all volunteers
- Entered into the HMF Volunteer Incentive Program
- Earn community service hours through HMF
- Overall satisfaction of giving back to the community – making a difference in another’s life
GROUP VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Looking for an opportunity to engage companies, families, students, or teams in a fun team-building experience while giving back?
- Weekend Opportunities: Register your group for one of our HMF Events!
- Weekday Opportunities: Schedule your group to come to the HMF office and help prepare for an event!
Email Nancy Loughlin at Nancy@hartfordmarathon.com to register/schedule your group.
INDIVIDUAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
At each HMF event there are many individual volunteer opportunities available. Check out some of the different volunteer positions.
EVERSOURCE HARTFORD MARATHON
Volunteers are at the heart of the Eversource Hartford Marathon – it takes more than 2,000 volunteers to support race week activities! HMF welcomes individuals and groups to join the effort and reap the great rewards of dedicating time and efforts to help others.
The Collar Crew is a remarkable, dedicated group of 70+ volunteer leaders that serve in essential roles to plan and execute the Eversource Hartford Marathon. Through the long-term commitment of planning for their areas, down to the minute details of execution on race day, their above-and-beyond efforts are essential to making the race run smoothly for participants, volunteers and spectators in the community. Meet each of the members and learn about their roles HERE