Soak in scenic shoreline runs with a combo of the best coastal races around! Register for your distance of choice at each of the following three events to be rewarded with the Shoreline Challenge medal upon completion in September:
- Mystic Half Marathon & 10K*
- Sunday, May 19 /// Mystic, CT
- L+M Hospital Summer Stride 5K & 10K
- Saturday, July 20 /// New London, CT
- Surftown Half Marathon & 5K presented by Westerly Hospital*
- Sunday, September 8 /// Westerly, RI
Registration can be done for the three separate events/distances of choice within any one of these event registration processes. If already registered for one or two events, simply register for the second or third and you’ll automatically be added to the Challenge. Streamline the registration process by Registering Here
* Both the in-person and virtual race options are eligible for the Shoreline Challenge
DEADLINES & CAPACITY
REGISTRATION & PACKET PICKUP
Race Day: 6:30 – 7:30 AM, D-Lot at Lawrence and Memorial Hospital
RUN FOR GOOD
HMF CAN: Please help give back to the local community. Donate nonperishable food in the HMF Can tent near Packet Pickup to support Three Rivers Community College students through the School Food Pantry Program, supported by Stop & Shop to help alleviate food insecurity in communities.
At least 5 years of age on race day to enter the 5K.
At least 9 years of age on race day to enter the 10K.
All participants (parent/guardian if minor) must sign a Hartford Marathon Foundation waiver form and show a Photo ID to pick up race packet.