Below information pertains to the in-person half marathon, relay & 5K races ONLY:
WHAT YOU GET
- Short sleeve tri-blend shirt (size chart).
- Register by August 15, 2023 to guarantee shirt size, first come first serve after this date.
- Exclusive custom finisher’s medal
- Delicious clam chowder and Grab & Go snacks featuring Bakery On Main and LesserEvil
- Complimentary ice-cold beer from Grey Sail Brewing (21+ w/ID only)
Soak in scenic shoreline runs with a combo of the best coastal races around! Register for your distance of choice at each of the following three events to be rewarded with the Crabby Challenge medal upon completion in September:
- Mystic Half Marathon & 10K*
- Sunday, May 21 /// Mystic, CT
- L+M Hospital Summer Stride 5K & 10K
- Saturday, July 15 /// New London, CT
- Surftown Half Marathon & 5K presented by Westerly Hospital*
- Sunday, September 10 /// Westerly, RI
Mystic Half Marathon & 10K participants wanting to add additional races to participate in a challenge, complete individual race registration prior to each upcoming race and you’ll automatically be added to the Challenge.
* Both the in-person and virtual race options are eligible for the Crabby Challenge
DEADLINES & CAPACITY
Register early to save and guarantee your spot in the race! Current registration pricing HERE.
HMF virtual events give participants the flexibility to participate when and where it is convenient. As such, there are no refunds and no deferments for virtual events. For complete details on HMF deferments/transfers and all policies, click here.
Thursday Before Race: 4:00 to 6:00 PM – Goodwin University, Riverside Drive, East Hartford, CT
- Near the intersection of Riverside Drive & Ensign Street
Day Before Race: 3:00 – 5:00 PM, Grey Sail Brewing, 63 Canal Street, Westerly, RI
Race Day: 6:00 – 7:00 AM, Misquamicut State Beach, 257 Atlantic Avenue, Westerly, RI
WHILE YOU ARE HERE…
Please add a can or two (or more) of nonperishable food to your race day gear and drop it in the HMF Can tent at Packet Pickup. Your donation will help Jonnycake Center of Westerly. Jonnycake Center provides food, clothing, educational and financial assistance to those in need in the Westerly-Chariho area.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS FOR PURCHASE
MAIL MY PACKET:
For the convenience of runners who plan to come to Westerly on race day only, the mail my packet option is available during online registration for $20 per packet and must be reserved by Sunday, August 20, 2023. To add Mail My Packet separate from online registration, click here to access your Participant Account.
- Please note – race bib and technical race shirt will be included in mailing
Please update address changes in your Participant Account by August 20, 2023 to avoid difficulty receiving race packet by mail. To access your Participant Account, click here.
Have your first name printed on your race bib by purchasing the Personalized Bib product available during registration for $10. This must be purchased by Sunday, July 23, 2023. Please note, your bib will be available for pickup at the race packet pickup(s).
* Note: not available for 2-Person Relay Division
MAIL MY PACKET & PERSONALIZED BIB:
Do you want to have your race packet mailed to you along with a personalized race bib with your first name on it? Purchase the Mail My Packet with Personalized bib product available during registration for $25 by July 23, 2023. To add Mail My Packet with Personalized Bib separate from online registration, click here to access your Participant Account.
At least 5 years of age on race day to enter the 5K (virtual or in-person)
At least 12 years of age on race day to enter the Half Marathon (virtual or in-person) or 2-Person Relay.
All participants (parent/guardian if minor) must sign a Hartford Marathon Foundation waiver form and show a Photo ID to pick up a race packet.